We hope you are all staying safe & healthy during this difficult time. COVID-19 is very serious, and ASI Collision is taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. As an automotive repair and maintenance facility, we are deemed an essential business during emergency closures by the government. While we remain open for our customers, we have implemented the following non-contact procedures:
- We will come pick your car up and drop it off upon completion of the repairs
- The driver will have gloves and a mask on at the time of pick up and drop off
- The car will be wiped down with the proper cleaning equipment before and after the repairs
- Payment will be made via phone or by credit card transactions only
- All communication will be made via phone and email, and all paperwork will be handled via email
- When a delivery is made, we will wipe your keys to ensure cleanliness & safety
Support your local business! Call ASI Collision today to learn more about the services we are offering during this time.