One obvious way that people can notice the wear and tear in a car is stains and spots all over car seats. Whether it be a cloth wool or leather fabric, seats are bound to get dirty. To make your car look a few years younger and to make yourself feel better there are some things you can do to clean stains.
Here are a few things you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp Dish Soap
- 2 tbsp Washing Soda
- 2 cups Hot Water
- Mixing Bowl
- Cleaning Brush
- Clean Towel
- Begin the process of cleaning by vacuuming your seats or quickly removing all bits of dirt, food or trash from the fabric before refreshing.
- Take all the needed ingredients and mix them together.
- Dip the cleaning brush within the mixture, and then slightly dampen your car seats in a circular motion.
- After adding the mixture to the car seats, clean them with a towel. Work on the seats until they are all cleaned. After you are finished simply open the windows to let them air dry.
- After the drying has finished, vacuum one last time and spray a linen spray.
Your car will smell and look like brand new!